View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 09:46 PM   #10070
Boxed Ears
Smugly Savvy Feelings
East Side VIP

vCash: 26664
Default Re: Featured Fight : Broner (10) vs DeMarco (5) - Whats your prediction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinoyProdigy View Post

<------------------------ pound-4-pound
You do realise this makes it look like you're saying Viloria is less than p4p?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastsideBoxing View Post
Way you all bet against Danny Green? I wasn't watching the CW division close and didn't like the man much but never heard of this Cameron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastsideBoxing View Post
Danny Green UD

I think it's really a matter of where Green is at now, not Cameron, if you smell what the Boxed is cooking. I just saw it was going to be at cruiser. Cameron is a very fringe-level CW/HW, but he did recently get a highlight reel kayo over Monte Barrett at heavyweight. He's got some pop. Green's been retired, come back, was fighting at these weird Danny-weights and in some really farcical business like RJJ and Briggs, he was pretty ill for a while, I guess, but I can't remember of what.

Then, after his last good win over Flores, a commentator who boxes some, he's been stopped by Tarver and Vullrginchintspnkzickztsssssiewskyizzzfliksz (spelling?) within his last three fights. Cameron's got some pop and Green's getting pretty used up, here. Green's best is a far more solid class than Cameron will ever be but he's not near his best in any way. Hey, he might still win. Not even one I'd bet on, honestly. Very shaky fighters are involved, here.
Boxed Ears is offline  Top