Old 11-19-2012, 09:17 AM   #46
Bladegunner
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Broner's P4P rating

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleUp99 View Post
His skill and talent are without question....P4P worthy but Demarco won't see Broner break through the rankings quite yet......in my opinion, Broner's nick name is perfectly suited.

As corny and embarrassing the kid is outside the ring.....I'm a huge fan of what he does and is able to do inside of it. He has the mentality that produces very exciting fights that's being fought at a very high level.....it's a pleasure to witness.

Again......I realize who his competition was and I know Demarco isn't elite.....but the guy was systematically beat down, out classed and destroyed. Demarco is a very good, solid fighter.....not a gate keeper or some fringe contender...He was the light weight champion who had only been beaten like that against Valero.

Broner scares me a bit too.....his out of the ring habits could affect his career at some point.....the kid is absolutely going to reach high levels of fame in this sport....based on what I see from him right now...when he's not famous...I hate to think of how he handles the kind of fame that is on the horizon.

Sound like a bitch.
Bladegunner is offline  Top
Sponsored Links