Old 11-19-2012, 12:28 PM   #21
Juiceboxbiotch
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 372
Default Re: Dislike for Ricky Hatton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter__1987 View Post
Just something i'm curious about, before I came to this site I would of thought Ricky would be super popular among the british posters but in actual fact it seems a lot of people really dislike him, not just as a fighter but have an actual personal dislike of the man.

Personally I like him a lot, as a fighter and a person, granted he hasn't exactly covered himself in glory since he retired (the Cocaine scandal etc) but I loved his aggressive style in the ring and I loved his "normal bloke down the pub" type personality, as in all honesty, that's just what I'm like

Now, i'm not looking to argue about Ricky with any of you, everyone's entitled to an opinion and i'm not particularly bothered if people like him or not, But I am curious as to the reasons.

So if you don't like Ricky, why?
You will find that most true and reasonable fans of the sport feel like you do. He's a likable character who is exciting to watch (win or lose) and has that warrior spirit. Whats not to like?

But this is ESB and there are a bunch of naysayers on here. Ignore them, they are tards.
Juiceboxbiotch is offline  Top