View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 12:32 PM   #41
MagnaNasakki
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Andrew Golota vs Wladimir Klitschko

Exactly. Golota WAS a headcase. Saying "If he wasn't crazy" is stupid. He was crazy. And he didn't have any heart.

I totally agree with you. Golota of Bowe II, with Lennox Lewis' brain and heart, has all the shot in the world. I'd actually probably pick him to win the fight.

He doesn't. He's the dumbest good fighter of his era, and he was as weak-willed a stud heavyweight as I have EVER seen.

He doesn't beat a true champion. No way. He was unlucky against Ruiz, but fact is, he found a way to lose that fight; He stopped fighting late, got horribly negative, and started getting hit hard and hit often.

Against Byrd, he struggled to keep his punches up, was easy to hit, and got frustrated enough to whiff a whole lot of air, probably the reason Byrd hung on to a draw.

Wlad is more formidable, powerful, and frustrating then either combined. If Andrew can't handle business, and he has a long, storied history of not handling business, against the best fighters he's fought, he wouldn't beat a guy who would be the second best fighter he'd have EVER fought(Behind Lewis, just ahead of a faded Tyson).
MagnaNasakki is offline  Top