View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 03:31 PM   #40
Tony Bellew
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Thoughts on Bellew after last night. Is he ready for the elite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty View Post
PS,

whats happened to dear old Tony anyway? I was a wee bit shocked to see the normally niceguy scouser with a bit of a temper turning a bit nasty for no apparent reason

Learning foreign words just to antagonize an oblivious soon to be shocked opponent at the weigh in & threatening to execute Bolonti afterwards? The 'likeableness' which has made Tony a bit of a cult hero here was sadly lacking, im not sure I like this new version of Tony which is slowly emerging

All I said in Spanish was the word PAIN! I wanted him to come and have a fight not run all night like he did! I'm not weight drained at all! Weight drained people don't get up from knockdowns, weight drained people don't do 12 rounds and throw 800 punches, weight drained people don't eat on the day of weigh ins and weight drained people usually dry out which is something I refuse to do! What you see is what you get with me it's that simple..

I'll be back in a ring sooner than people think and I WILL win a world title in the end! I'm so determined and will do what needs doing! Time will tell! One thing is for sure, I'm only looking to fight guys that are gonna get me that world title shot..

Thanks to all on ESB for your support as always
Tony Bellew is offline  Top