View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 03:05 PM   #1
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12
vCash: 500
Default What is this stance or guard called?

I need help figuring out the name a certain stance and example of a pro who uses it.

The gaurd has both hands directly in front of you with the knuckles facing your opponent.

The lead hand is out front eye level

Dominant hand is behind protecting your jaw.

I cant find a real picture of the guard so here is a terrible photo giving you some idea of what it looks like.

Thanks for the help.
Thuggish is offline  Top
Reply With Quote