Old 11-19-2012, 08:42 PM   #145
Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 400
Default Re: Dannyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Ignore this idiot Leftsmash he is a joke,he gives Green a free pass for doing this shit making a joke of the sport and if you say anything against it your a jealous hater. Alot of Green fans have become like alot of Mundine fans.'' YOU ARE JEALOUS BECAUSE DANNYS RICH AND FAMOUS '' the only difference is the Mundine whiners will sometimes accuse you of racism if you criticize him.
Unfortunately he won't **** off he's not silly as long as he can get the IBO to sanction any farce and he can get 5000 and over fans plus whatever PPV's to fight bums like the Santiago's of the world why would he?
I actually thought some of these guys here were just taking the piss and trolling with regards to some of they're responses on the Green/Briggs farce with the way Swingin was spinning it "he was helping a sick friend"

Sadly I think you may be right though on the last bit, Green won't have any shame to not retire (I almost said retire gracefully) and will no doubt release another DVD whilst plugging it endlessly in the local media circuit.
Leftsmash is offline  Top