Old 11-19-2012, 08:51 PM   #4
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: World Series Of Boxing Season 3 Discussion & News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vysotsky View Post
The main team have been travelling from Oblast to Oblast all over Ukraine to promote boxing ever since the Olympics so they haven't had much time to train. Doesn't sound like they'll fight for at least another month. In the LW division Ukraine literally has five 1st rate boxers or Kazakhstan with their 4 HW's which kind of sucks because alot of them won't get to fight very much.

I'm suprised Khytrov is listed on their team. After his getting robbed at the Olympics he was never mentioned with all the WSB talk and i assumed he didn't want any part of AIBA run boxing. To make things worse in week 1 Ukraine's MW Mytrofanov got robbed Khytrov looks to have very good one punch power though and got alot of stoppages even with headgear on so hopefully he'll be KPTFO and the judges won't be an issue.

We could get the Lomachenko vs Selimov rubbermatch finally or them against Nevin or Taylor with Vasyl and Taylor being 2 Olympic Gold medallists. Usyk fighting at SHW against giants like Medzhidov, Hrgovic, Dychko. There's some awesome fights that will take place this season.
How do you think Usyk's chin will hold up against the bigger guys? I think Beterbiev's power really shook Usyk in the fights they've had...
dealt_with is offline  Top