View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 08:28 AM   #20
HOUDINI
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: George Foreman best bareknuckle fighter ever ?

He utterly destroyed Frazier in a way no other opponent was able to do. That in itself is one he'll of a testament to his power. The way he manhandled Norton was crazy scary. He has one of the highest ko rates of any past champion. Listen to What his sparring partners said about being hit by Foreman. Listen to what Frazier and norton said of his power...how about talking with Chuvalo? I had the pleasure of meeting Chuvalo back in the mid 80's and had a great conversation with him. Although he was insistent Ali could not punch he told me the force Foreman generated with his punches was unreal. He said his jab was like being hit with the end of a telephone pole and he cut the ring off like no other fighter he ever was in with. You obviously did not live through that era....I did so I have a perspective you lack. Most fighters down through history fight mostly so so fighters but there legacy is built on major bouts such as his fights with Frazier x 2 and Norton. Could a devastating puncher be outboxed by a slick boxer...of course....since when is that anything new you jackass.
HOUDINI is offline  Top