View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 01:06 PM   #13
AREA 53
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Chris Eubank vs Tony Sibson At MW

If you came at Tony, Like a wildman ..ala Frankie Lucas or allowed him to find your chin like Minter or Collins, chances are Sibbo's left hook, a left hook any philly middle would be proud to own, would probably terminate your evening with extreme prejudice, However treat Sibbo like a sweaty stick of dynamite, with extreme respect, and he could struggle, particularly if an elusive style is employed, i think its no coincidence that Tony had to struggle to overcome Davidson and Kaylor on points...and with Chris's boxing ability off the back foot and chin of course, he can do better...at the end of the day if the excellant (when on form) Kevin Finnegan could beat Sibbo...i think Chris can as well, i dont think Tony would like Chris's combination countering ability...Chris on points in an entertaining bout, Tony was good at slipping punches with his "Rolling Thunder" advance so did have a good jab and fast hands when letting his shots go, i i dont think there would be too much in it at the end.
AREA 53 is offline  Top