View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 06:06 AM   #6
ESB Full Member
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Wash DC
Posts: 492
vCash: 1000
Default Re: What is this stance or guard called?

I dunno if there's a name for it, but it's a parrying stance. It's good for parrying and deflecting punches. And since its out in front, it takes less arm movement to block either straight shots or roundhouse blows.

Foreman, Lyle, Bob Foster are some guys who used it.
boxbible is offline  Top
Reply With Quote