View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 02:03 PM   #19
Dedication
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Why are people complaining? Broner over Froch, it's simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
DeMarco was the top guy according to?

Froch lost to Ward and Kessler, Carl Froch SD12 Andre Dirrell.

Plenty of fighters get props for losing when they take on top competition, no one at 160-175 would get close to beating Ward at the minute so no shame in that, and the fight with Kessler was a war.

Pascal- Nobody great, but then again who between losing to Froch and beating Dawson (I'd be very surprised if you didn't have on your P4P list before the Ward fight) did he beat who was worth mentioning?

Taylor- Beat Jeff Lacy in a WBC eliminator (No big deal I know but still not that bad)

Dirrell- Think he proved against Froch that he is very tough to beat.

Johnson- Yusaf Mack and Allen Green in his last three bouts.

Bute- As much as I think he was protected and felt although Froch would win that bout he was far from favorite and Bute was regarded as #2 in the division.

Abraham- Was still regarded as a power puncher, made Dirrell visit Dr.Shawhi

Stop twisting shit to fit your agenda, the most legit thing you could have posted is that a two division champion should be ranked above a one division champion, however to say that you would have to rate Ricky Burns as high as Broner, now if you think they deserve to be rated the same fair enough Broner > Froch, however if you are going to say Broner > Burns the only way you can do that is by saying Broner has fought a higher standard of competition which would therefore make Froch > Broner.
Nothing you've said has made me change my mind about Broner being ranked higher than Froch.

Froch deserves to be where he is.
Dedication is offline  Top