View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:00 PM   #177
MAJR
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 744
Default Re: Kessler and Froch fans are pathetic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletproof View Post
So why in your warped mind do you want to see a re-match of a fight that wasn't overly competitive in the first place? Because Carl said he had an off night? Gee, as a fan I've never heard that from a fighter before. Why a Kessler re-match? Oh, the headbutts right? That must be it. It wasn't Ward's talent or how slow Kessler is that enabled Andre to repeatedly punch Kessler in the face now was it?

Why does Ward need a great psychological victory over two guys he already beat handily? I guess you want to see a Hatton-Pacquiao re-match or Cotto- Mayweather 2 in the UK and PR respectively huh?

You are just another butthurt fanboy who demands Ward travel simply of the notion that in a re-match Kessler and Froch may be able to regain some dignity from the one sided beatings they incurred, simply because they are fighting at home. Well keep dreaming pal, and I wonder if the sky is blue in the dream world that you live in.....
Seriously man, you know nothing of my opinion of Ward if your acusing me of being "another butthurt fanboy".

I freely admit that Ward's the best fighter in his division and beat Kessler and Froch fair and that neither man is worthy of a rematch with him right now - I've said both have to earn it by beating credible opposition within the division over the next year or so and inevitably fighting each other for the right to the rematch - and I even expect Ward to beat either of them if they ever did rematch him.

Maybe you should actually look into my post history next time.

My point was the same as shaunster101 - though he was more elegant in putting it forward - that the only point Ward's remaining critics continue to use against him is the stay-at-home thing so I see no reason in the future why Ward shouldn't go and beat whoever rises to top out of Kessler and Froch in their backyard to shut up the last of his critics, he's good enough to do it so I dont get why people are saying he shouldn't.

That and I feel it hypocritical to say that any potential challenger to Ward has got to take the title from the champion's turf when Ward never did himself - this does not mean I think his victories over Kessler or Froch any less legitimate or deserved.
MAJR is offline  Top