View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:16 PM   #178
Loudon
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Kessler and Froch fans are pathetic!!

[quote=dendy;14248524]
Quote:
For starters, matchroom wasn't involved with froch when the tournie was realised. It was fat Mick Hennessey who basically couldn't promote for shit.
I disagree that they would have gone all out to get hometown advantage, at the end of the day, it is supposed to be a fair competition, the idea was a world boxing classic that all fighters travelled to compete. Making a Name for themselves around the world.
It was just an example. I respect your opinion, but I'm sure if all of the promoters had've been in Goosen's position, they'd have done the same.

Quote:
No way would froch have took the home advantage, the dude is cut from different cloth and had already travelled as a champion to fight taylor for no money whatsoever. As a champion he would have been rightly slagged off for doing so too. I doubt Kessler would have took home advantage either.
Again I respect your opinion, but I think Carl would have done. It's ok saying he's cut from a different cloth and he's travelled etc, he's had no choice in the matter. He's had to travel.

Quote:
Alls i hear is ward fans winging about froch and kessler fans for having the audacity to call ward out for his at home pampering. Now if ward had of done what all the others did and then went on to take butes title there would be none of this. Positive champions deserve all that they get and unfortunately for ward he has created an air of negativity around himself and just isn't that exciting.
If Ward had have been in their position, he would had to have done the same, but he wasn't. He's been very fortunate.

He should have fought Bute, but he'd won the Super Six pretty easily, so how can anyone be harsh on him? We're now at the stage where the guy who's won the whole tournament easily, is not getting as much credit as the losers.

Regards, Loudon.
Loudon is offline  Top