View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 08:43 PM   #184
Loudon
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Kessler and Froch fans are pathetic!!

[quote=shaunster101;14248815][quote=Loudon;14248778]

Quote:
Why move to 175 when you've already beaten the top guy there and there are no other big names or money earners in the division? Especially when you could go to Europe and make a killing in a stadium super fight or two, against guys rated higher than any one at 175.
Hi mate,

It depends which perspective you look from. Andre may see 175 as a fresh challenge, and think why stay at 168, when I've beaten everyone pretty easily? Would he be motivated to go to Denmark and Britain? Has he got the desire to fight Carl again after he's outclassed him? We don't know. Would he do it for financial reasons? We'll have to wait and see.

Quote:
Personally I'd like to see Ward fight the winner of Kessler - Froch in a big stadium fight, shut up his few remaining critics, perhaps stick around for another fight or 2 at 168 (If either of the Dirrels want it) before moving up to 175 when the division has settled down and has a clear number 1. Ideally a Chad rematch against a 100% Dawson.
I agree entirely. I'd love for all of this to happen, and I think there's a good chance it will. I think he's going to take a step back and see what happens with Bute, Froch and Kessler, and see if Mayweather can do anything with Dirrell.

Do you think Carl will beat Kessler?

Regards, Loudon.
Loudon is offline  Top