View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 09:22 PM   #80
assasin
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: What would all of the bullshitters hating on Ricky Burns have said if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brood3 View Post
Typical Brits always a bunch of hypocrites. You do the same thing when we beat the crap out of your fighters.

I remember when Floyd Checkhooked Hatton back to Manchester. I heard a bunch of whining about Hatton being too small, Cortez was stopping Ricky from holding,

So don't accuse us of shit. When you guys are guilty of it also.
floyd would of got full credit for beating hatton if it weren't for cortez. the size didn't come in to it. well, not for me any way.

cortez did stop ricky from fighting his fight, that is legit. he's an inside fighter, not an outside one. he was never going to be successful with that going on.

go and watch the castillo fight in which cortez refs... see the huge difference? he allows hatton to fight in that one.

cortez let floyd get away with constantly using the elbow.

this isn't whining, it's just telling it how it is. we would feel the same if it was floyd getting ripped off, just as we are when any fighter isn't given a fair crack at the whip.

when things are done that are clean and fair, i give full credit to the winner regardless of who i want to win.
assasin is offline  Top