View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 06:29 AM   #211
BatTheMan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Kessler and Froch fans are pathetic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudon View Post

The point is, America is the home of boxing, and Andre doesn't have to travel. It would be nice if he did, but he doesn't have to. At the moment Andre isn't making huge money, but he will do soon.
That's some odd logic. Ward should not fight abroad because he will be rich in the future.

Quote:

Are they that desperate for money, that they'd put Chad in a situation like that? Have you read Iceman John Scully's comments. He's a member on here, and hemadesome very interesting comments. I don't know John personally, but I've read a lot of his posts, and seen countless interviews and articles on him over the years. I don't think it's a straightforward as what you think.
I know about Scully and he is very respected. Also by me. Not for this though. He basically said that if the fighter said he felt great he was not the one to stop him. In other words he would not protect the fighter from himself.

I strongly disagree with Scully.

Quote:
Was it a knockdown? Or was he out cold?
Depends on who you believe. Scully or team Miranda and the others present.

Quote:

I bought it on Dawson's confidence, and I don't think Shaw would sell him out, and put him in a dangerous position to make a quick buck. It wouldn't make sense for him to do that.
What could he do? Had the fight not gone ahead, Dawson would have been a laughingstock in the industry.

Quote:

I'm no expert, but when I made a case for Roy, I got all sorts of names thrown at me.
So can't think of any. Thank you. Case dismissed.

Quote:
If he does move up, it will be for a new challenge.

Regards, Loudon
Yeah. But who? LHW sucks. SMW blossoms and is littered with big earners.
BatTheMan is offline  Top
Sponsored Links