Old 11-22-2012, 01:29 PM   #41
Boxing101
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Adrien Broners win over Demarco is overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchivito View Post
Gamboa didn't exactly look too good against PDL either. PDL is still world class his blowout vs Juanma actually made him better no where near being a cab driver.

PDL only lost to the best and with the exception of the Lopez fight he gavem fits and was in those fights. I wouldn't be surprised if the more experienced PDL stopped the faster taller DeMarco in a fan friendly fight. I think DeMarco alil overrated and PDL alil underrated. PDL not the one dimensional lefty he was vs Lopez I think he proved that against Broner and Gamboa.
Ponce De Leon is a hard guy to look good against but i always felt Gamboa was in control of the fight. I always felt he would win the fight.

I think Broner never felt comfortable in the fight and i could never really see him dominating like he has done with lesser opponents. It just seemed to me he couldn't move up a notch.

It might be different now but i felt at the time they could have fought and i believed Gamboas killer instinct would have been a real problem for ''The Problem''.

I think Gamboa would have knocked him out at that point in time.
Boxing101 is offline  Top