View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 03:05 PM   #45
JamieC
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Juan Manuel Marquez looking like a beast . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by happydrinks View Post
It's interesting the lengths people will go to to not believe that their heroes are juicing. I couldn't even convince my friend that Tom Hardy juiced up to play Bane and he's not even a sportsman, I had no hope convincing them about Nadal or Bolt.

I understand the stigma associated with sports because juicing when your opponent isn't will give you an unfair advantage but I don't understand why it's so hush hush with actors and members of the public who want to bulk up.

I think steroids should be legal in sports either way. I don't see how taking more testosterone is any different than taking protein shakes or drinking energy drinks to hype you up. They're all just giving you more of what you can get naturally. Legalising them would actually level the playing field too.
agree with it all up tho the bold. just because it's hard to root out doesnt mean we should give up, i dont want to see a "who can afford the best PED" competition, we just have to keep improving testing, it can be done, but its difficult in boxing to get a consensus, but it is the right thing to do
JamieC is offline  Top