View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 02:20 PM   #48
Hitta_Squadup
Beast ***e
ESB Addict

vCash: 5304
Default Re: Adrien Broners win over Demarco is overrated

i am sick of all this De Leon Bullshit, that shit is ancient history and irrelevant at this point Broner was 22yo and to top it off he won in what was a stern test, Ponce gave him trouble early but Broner slowly adapted and pot shot his way to victory, Ponce landed no eye catching shots but Adrien did, it was just a lot of body work that ultimately kept the fight competitive...

If you dont think fighters improve you all are idiots and DKSAB, in a rematch theres no doubt in my mind that Broner would practically shut Ponce out and very likely stop him...Theres no top fighter in the history of this sport that didnt struggle with an opponent...none...Broner won the fight period, so why continue to discredit him against other fighters based on that performance, its ridiculous...if you have disdain for him because of his personality dont watch him fight and when you do watch him fight holding your nuts hoping he loses but actually wins then be a ****ing man and say the kid is an elite fighter don't go on rants about who you wish he lost to or who you think would beat him thats at a higher weight...

Also Gamboa is one of my favorite fighters to watch, but where the hell is he, i think his height and reach disadvantage would result in a loss for him against Adrien, don't expect to ever see that fight, they're not letting Gamboa near Broner, we may see the Broner vs Burns match before we see him move up to 140 to face Rios....
Hitta_Squadup is online now  Top