View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 04:06 PM   #224
TI99/4A

vCash: 500
Default Re: Kessler and Froch fans are pathetic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard View Post
Show proof of your allegation or shut the **** up simp...Its seriously not that hard...Your lame attempt at being funny will not cut it!
Did you actually see any of the tournament? The proof was plain to see. If you want some kind of Watergate-style secret recordings of secret meetings hatching the diabolical plot, you're out of luck.

Quote:
You seriously think these guys would risk their job to make sure Ward will win???...What were they really trying to accomplish with that???...Ward was not nearly as big as he is today as to when the S6 started.
You just answered your own questions. If, as I suggested, the Super 6 was a vanity tournament, set up purely to build a reputation for Ward with the viewing public in order to try and increase the buyrate for fights involving him, then the organisers aren't in any danger of getting punished for achieving their mission objectives.

Quote:
Like I said, you dont have a leg to stand on and you cant be that ****ing dumb to think these guys rigged the tournament for Ward to win.
I already stated that's exactly what I do think, and I think it's fairly straightforward to arrive at such a conclusion by watching the fights. You haven't offered any logical reason to think otherwise - calling me "****ing dumb" doesn't cut it.

Quote:
You're honestly taking stupidity to a new level...This has to be one of the dumbest excuses I ever heard...You're pretty much proving the Thread starter points with your pathetic excuse.
Blah blah, nothing of value was said here...

Quote:
Get real fanboy
Who am I a fan of, exactly? If anything, Kessler may have more of a right to complain about his treatment in the S6 than Froch...but I don't even think Kessler is all that. Joe Calzaghe showed him up years ago, and he hasn't shown much progress since then. The problem is, I don't buy the Ward hype either - that's what grinds your gears.
TI99/4A is offline  Top