View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 08:26 PM   #16
o_money
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Stevenson V Oosthuizen for IBF SMW title?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlok View Post
Stevenson want Froch really bad , he hope Bute-Froch 2 won't take place , if teres a Bute-Froch 2 then it would be Stevenson vs Oo for the IBF belt.

I like Stevenson chance in this one , he can get close enough to hurt Oo for sure , i don't understand why people say Adonis have a glass jaw , he's got stop once on a tko in the down of his career without any proper training . Is he invicible ? no ****ing way but he's far to be a glass jaw!
I think it's kind of like the Amir khan situation. He doesnt have the worst chin it's below par for world class and he will always have that weakness that will limit him.

It's not just stevenso's tko that has people worried. There is no tape of it. Bt it's the way he takes punches and is open defense. You can tell when he gets hit he has a shit chin cause he wants to huge and hold with shots othere's would work their way through. Add to that his wide open guard, lack of head movement while throwing a punch and constant over commitment to his power shots and it's a recipe for disaster.
o_money is offline  Top
Sponsored Links