View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 04:02 AM   #229
MAJR
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 744
Default Re: Kessler and Froch fans are pathetic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletproof View Post
My point is why is Ward being criticized for being a stay at home fighter? DLH NEVER left the USA. Mayweather has NEVER left the USA. RJJ when he was relevant and not old and battered, NEVER left the USA. Ward dominates three Euro's in en route to winning the S6, so now travel is an issue? Ward doesn't have to and shouldn't go beat up Kessler and/or Froch a second time just because some butthurt whiny ass fanboys want him to.

Cotto has a ton of fans, how come they aren't asking for a second fight with Floyd in PR? Were Hatton's fans demanding Manny come to the UK and fight him again? The answer is because nobody wants to see a replay of what they already saw, it serves NO PURPOSE. Could Cotto and Hatton do better, sure they could, just like Froch and Kessler could as well, but the outcome whether it's here, over there or on the ****ing moon will most likely be the same.

At the end of the day if these fighters have as much heartburn over Ward fighting at home as their fans do, then Kessler and Froch should move on then. It's that simple. Besides if Ward can't sell a fight and these clowns can make so much more money fighting in their hometowns, then they should do so right?
All of which would be a relevant point to raise against me if I have not added that proviso "if they earn a rematch"

Honestly. The way you attacked me it was as if I was saying Ward had robbed both Froch and Kessler, as if I was demanding he had rematches with them immediately and just agreed to any terms put forward by their camps for the fight.

I've never said he has to fight Froch in England or Kessler in Denmark, but it seems odd to me that all Ward's fans are totally convinced that he'd beat either man in any situation yet are completely against the notion of him ever doing so in any country other than America.

Why is that? If your so convinced he'd beat them easilly anyway then why get so up-in-arms when anyone suggest he do it on their turf? I'm convinced he'd beat them in pretty much any situation, and as a fan I'd like to see him fight them in front of a massive crowd, which they're not going to get in the US with the current trend of UFC and MMA attracting fans away from Boxing.
MAJR is offline  Top