View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 05:57 AM   #230
BatTheMan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Kessler and Froch fans are pathetic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudon View Post
What's your logic? You want him to fly to Denmark and England to fight guys he's beaten easily? I didn't say he shouldn't fight abroad. I said at the moment, he doesn't need to. It would be nice if he fought Carl in England, but he's just outclassed him, less than a year ago.
I see more point in a Kessler rematch given the controversy of the first fight. Not so much a Froch return.

Quote:

Scully came on here just after the fight, and he said something happened half way through camp, but he couldn't divulge what it was. He wasn't referring to Miranda I don't think, I'll have to read it again. I'd love to know what happened.

Yes, there's different stories around. It'll come out at some point.
Maybe, maybe not.

Quote:

Lots of fights have been cancelled late on. If he was that bad, they could have made an injury up. His career and his health was at stake as well as Shaw's investment.
They could but my guess would be that Dawson wanted to fight regardless and his team didn't have the guts to pull the plug likely because of money as I already said.

Quote:
What are you asking me for? 7 pounds exactly? or fighters going from 175 to 168? I agree with you. It's hard, and I know Roy went through hell. But the fight was seen as an even fight on the assumption that Chad wasn't drained. Obviously it was a big assumption. But if, he could have made the weight with no problems, it had the potential to be a good fight, based on styles. I appreciate it was a big if. Like I say, when Chad was oozing confidence in interviews and Shaw didn't kick up a fuss, I thought we were going to get a good fight. Let's just hope Chad rebuilds himself, and Andre rematches him, if he moves up.
You believed Chad when he said he could easily make 168. I didn't.

Quote:
Fair point, but does he seek a new challenge, or fight guys that he's beaten already? The Super Six is over, he won easily, will he be motivated to fight these rematches?

Regards, Loudon.
Will he be motivated to fight an alcholic? Listen. Kessler is the most dangerous opponent for Ward.
BatTheMan is offline  Top