IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 44000
Default Re: Scott Quigg vs. Rendall Munroe II

Quote:
Originally Posted by tliang1000 View Post
Haha was I that obvious?
Well boxing is a lot more race driven than other sport imo. You can find examples just read some of the stuff here.

I don't really care if people root solely on the fighter's skin, i just want to try to capitalize on it.

Back to the fight.... I could be wrong, but i think Munroe would have to dominate every round to have a chance to win or a ko. Every close round will go to scott. Skin+undefeated record is a tough combo to win over by decision. This is not to say that Scott couldn't completely whoop Munroe's ass too but rather if it is close, scott will get it.

But, hey i may be overthinking it.
Valid points. The binman is a bit of a working class hero in the UK, though. He might just get the benefit of the doubt - and that's assuming it's close.

They've got the sort of match-up where one might impose his style on the other - and then roles could get reversed at any time. A lot of very clear rounds to score, swinging back and forth (or staying one way).

That's sort of how it began to shape up last time. Munroe early, then Quigg coming on if I remember correctly.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top