View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 04:50 PM   #7
CTRL
Journeyman

vCash: 500
Default Re: German Speakers : How badly screwed is Boytsov?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vysotsky View Post
Here's an article about Universum going bankrupt and Kluch seems to insult Boytsov and say that if he doesnt want to fight for him he's going to make an example of Denis and make him sit out until 2016. Is that correct? Can someone provide a good translation and explain?

http://www.bild.de/sport/mehr-sport/...1338.bild.html

Kluch: „Mit einigen Boxern möchte ich weiter arbeiten. Mit einigen nicht. Auf die habe ich keinen Bock mehr.“ Beispiel: „Gold-Esel“ Boytsov. Kluch: „Der kassiert nur, kriegt Puderzucker hinten reingeblasen, will nicht boxen und zieht nur durch die Hamburger Bars.“ Konsequenz? „Der kommt nicht aus dem Vertrag, boxt zur Not bis November 2016 eben gar nicht. An ihm werde ich ein Exempel statuieren.“
word for word translation:
Kluch: "With some boxers I want to maintain collaboration. With others not. I don't like them anymore." Example: "Cash cow" Boytsov. Kluch: "He makes money, gets pampered, doesn't want to box and just treks from pub to pub in hamburg." Consequences? "He won't get out of the contract and boxes if need be not at all til november 2016. I will make an example of him."
CTRL is offline  Top