Old 11-24-2012, 05:30 AM   #81
billy nelson
the fighting scots gym
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner vs Burns PUBLIC POLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty View Post
****, I HATE defending Billy Nelson here, for many reasons! Main one being hes the luckiest scottish trainer in history to land flawed genius at the time Ricky Burns. However, the one thing Billy does well apart from keeping Ricky fit & ticking over, is predicting how Burns fights will go.

Theres really no need to try to imply that Billy Nelson is the new David Icke of scottish boxing though... thats really below the belt in IMHO.
Yes Dunky it's pure and utter luck you ****ing clown,seriously mate some of the **** you write on these pages make people in boxing cringe.
Your a plain and simple want to be and will never will be! The reason being you haven't a clue about boxing,sorry for being so bluntt but if It's good for the goose Dunky!!!!!!
Predicting how fight can be won and lost Dunky,now I might be wrong but I thought that was the sign of someone who knows what there on about?
Clearly you don't!!!
Ricky to HIS credit is without doubt the most improved boxer in the UK for many years and you think it's down to getting him fit and ticking over?WHAT A ****ING STATEMENT!! Think about it Dunky and when you realise what a large one you've sounded an apology will be accepted on the grounds you never knew any better.
billy nelson is offline  Top