View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 07:59 AM   #35
Cableaddict
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Which is you favourite division right now?

MW.

- because I was one.

Plus, it's getting very interesting lately.

Geale, Quillin (looking great in his last fight) ands of course the exciting question mark that is Golovkin, all would give Sergio a serious battle.

And some of the better the prospects are really, really good:

Daniel Jacobs - fast & skilled. Yeah, he lost to Pirog, but shit happens, and Pirog was still really good then. This guy has SERIOUS power, and is still young enough to fix holes in his defense. I'd love to see Jacobs face GGG. - That's a guaranteed KO if there ever was one.

Also check out up&comer Matvey Korobov. - This guy will never be in a boring fight! He looks & fights like a small David Price. Great balance & footwork, and he throws batches & batches of precision bombs. He needs to throw the jab more, and he has a strangle low KO percentage, but he looks great & is fun to watch.

And Fernando Guerrero could be a force very soon. From the few fights I've seen, this guy is smart, reasonably fast, very aggressive & has serious power. He fights a lot like Golovkin & Quillin: He doesn't waste movement, and just walks his opponents down, then explodes when they make mistakes.
Not enough head movement, and he desperately needs a jab to survive at the elite level, but his power & aggressiveness will balance that out.

Last edited by Cableaddict; 11-24-2012 at 09:02 AM.
Cableaddict is offline  Top