Old 11-24-2012, 10:04 AM   #47
Marciano
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Are the Klit Brothers ATG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarngold View Post
Yes, they are both ATG heavyweights. How high is certainly up for debate but I believe both brothers Klitschko have carved out enough of a legacy by winning and defending their various championship belts over the years to be worthy of inclusion of any discussion on great heavyweight boxers.

I know on Fight Night they are both hard as **** to beat. I can use Mike Tyson to flatten Wladimir - but Vitali always puts Mike out.

I dont Think so sorry Prime Tyson would Beat Vitali Klitschko a Prime Tyson was not only a 4 round Boxer renember The Fight with Bornecrusher Smith or Tony Tucker he goes 12 rounds with Them Tyson was a very strong complete Fighter in his Prime with a great Jab - Power - Speed and great Boxing skills and Combination, Vitali was to slow for Tyson and Vitalis Defends ??? you have see when comes a strong Boxer with skills power and good jab Like Lennox Lewis wat will happen with Vitalis face.Renember Tyson is not Areola or Peter or gomez and all this fat slow Bums what vitali has beaten easy. Prime Tyson is a other story and other Level thats sure. And Prime Tyson had absolute no Problems with Big Guys in the Ring.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W2iGbwn1Qw[/ame]
Marciano is offline  Top