Old 11-24-2012, 10:22 AM   #84
rossco666
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Broner vs Burns PUBLIC POLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
And to think I was banned for much less......

The biggest Ricky Burns deluded fanboy out! Fair play that you train the bloke, but my word you are deluded and quite nasty towards people. You will find, Billy, that you will hurt the most, when you come crashing down to earth and Broner has exposed your man like he did De Marco. Ricky Burns is an improved fighter, but he ain't got nothing on Broner, and I can't stand Broner. But he is just to much for Ricky and Ricky won't be doing himself any good by fighting him. Broner is to smart in the ring, he is to crisp, he is to fast, to multi-dimensional, stupidly difficult to hit, he is faster, he is awkward, he mixes it up, he knows when to press, and when not, he knows how to walk fighters down, he knows how to neutralize a fighters best punch.

Ricky Burns stands a chance of doing a bit better than De Marco if he brings his A-game and concentrates, but ultimately when that lapses, Broner will know what to do, press the fight, forcing your man to back up and go into a shell. With a clear neutral boxing mind, Ricky Burns can and could well be, finished in a similar fashion to De Marco.

Boxing is about levels, Broner is an elite fighter, De Marco, and Ricky Burns are a level below that in more ways than one. Ricky Burns would have a tough fight against De Marco, I think he would win, buts its a tough close fight.

Adrien Broner is not a close fight.

Don't worry Bill, the old Bill won't be coming for you, your untouchable on here. Say what you want, do what you want....nothing will happen to you.

I think the only thing left for us to do, is to campaign outside your local KFC, to shut it down, the junk food is going to your head and turning you into a right cunt towards people on here.

No f*cking need for it.

Craney you've got an obsession with Ricky Burns and Billy Nelson .

To be fair to Billy he does take a bit stick on here with the personal insults, he can dish it out and its all good banter at the end of the day but some go too far. The KFC shit is out of order imo. Your a ****ing hypocrit craney.

You keep banging on about Burns fan boy's!?! I think your the one with the Burns obsession. You even once had the brass neck to moan about all the Ricky Burns threads when you only 2 day's earlier started your own Ricky Burns thread! Your an idiot.

I cant believe all the over hype surrounding Broner after he beat Demarco. you would think he just destroyed an elite level fighter. He looks very good, i was really impressed with how he fights on the inside and how game he was doing so but he's not very mobile on his feet, Burns has the tools to take advantage of this so i wouldnt get too ****y. Im on the fence with this one if the fights ever made.

Last edited by rossco666; 11-24-2012 at 11:32 AM.
rossco666 is offline  Top