Old 11-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #85
billy nelson
the fighting scots gym
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner vs Burns PUBLIC POLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossco666 View Post
Craney you've got an obsesion with Ricky Burns and Billy Nelson .

To be fair to Billy he does take a bit stick on here with the personal insults, he can dish it out and its all good banter at the end of the day but some go too far. The KFC shit is out of order imo. Your a ****ing hypocrit craney.

You keep banging on about Burns fan boy's!?! I think your the one with the Burns obsession. You even once had the brass neck to moan about all the Ricky Burns threads when you only 2 day's earlier started your own Ricky Burns thread! Your an idiot.

I cant believe all the over hype surrounding Broner after he beat Demarco. you would think he just destroyed an elite level fighter. He looks very good, i was really impressed with how he fights on the inside and how game he was doing so but he's not very mobile on his feet, Burns has the tools to take advantage of this so i wouldnt get too ****y. Im on the fence with this one if the fights ever made.
Well said rossco, arseholes like Craney inspire us in the gym to succeed and they ****ing hate it the jealous cunt ha ha ha ha.
What Craney knows about boxing I could write on a matchstick head in capitals!
Ricky Burns will beat Broner a lot easier than many think.
billy nelson is offline  Top