Old 11-24-2012, 11:17 AM   #88
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Broner vs Burns PUBLIC POLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy nelson View Post
Craney answer me this,why do you think Broner won't come to the UK?
Don't you think he realises Ricky will give him by far the hardest fight he's had and wants the comfort of the US to fight in?
Please share your vast experiences with us all when replying:the reply should be very short and priceless
I'll tell you why he won't come to the UK Bill, you should know it to.

Its his team behind the scenes. Besides, the money is in the US, as you know, this is a Vegas fight, if there was a rematch, then I'd say get it over in the UK for the rematch, but this is a big fight Bill, a Vegas fight. Ricky will take plenty over, without a shadow of a doubt in my mind.

But this isn't just any other fighter, this is a mouthy prizefighter who has the WBC strapped around his waist, backed by the same team around Mayweather.

Besides, you said you know Ricky will beat Broner anywhere, so does it really matter to you?

We'll wait and see mate. This ain't no Andre Ward, this is the money team, this is politics, this is political, this is Adrien Broner. This is Sam Watson, Al Haymon, Billy. Come on mate!

Whether you like it or not Bill, this is a massive fight, this belongs in Vegas.
craney91 is offline  Top