Old 11-24-2012, 11:43 AM   #91
billy nelson
the fighting scots gym
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner vs Burns PUBLIC POLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
No obsession at all, I maybe obsessed with the deluded fanboys he has, but not Ricky Burns. I don't mind Ricky Burns, as I've said nuff times. His fanboys are right up there with the worst out, and its mainly Scottish lads with a world champion to cling onto....and boy do they f*cking cling onto it.

Nothing wrong with support, but 90% of this is just downright blind support. I heard it all before with Ricky Hatton's fans, they don't think about fights like people who know shit about boxing. They just say every fight, "Oh he'll smash him, KO round 1" every single fight, this is not the case guys. Your being blinded by the love of your fighter.

I called the Broner-DeMarco fight spot on rossco, do you remember? I told you it would be easy work, Broner is an elite fighter, his skill set is extraordinary and I DONT LIKE BRONER. But credit where credit is due, even you and a few others said to me after my prediction, its not going to be an easy fight, and De Marco is good, and that De Marco may even beat Broner, "Its not set in stone", "Its no gimme", "No forgone conclusion" etc etc etc

.....and now your saying Broner is being over hyped.

What a load of crap Rossco, you just can't take it, you don't want to take it.

I'm not gonna repeat myself on what Broner is good at, I've said it in other threads, but the biggest thing that stands out for me, is the crispness of his boxing and his posture, he can attack, yet have no fear of getting caught, he leaves no room for that, he covers up body and tucks his chin in brilliantly, De Marco couldn't land f*ck all.....neither will Richard Burns.

The KFC stuff is just for laughs, and it's not just me that has a joke, and I'm sure Billy has a laugh also, but he can be very nasty to people on here, and they ain't being nasty to him, they are just giving an opinion on Ricky Burns, and then about 5 minutes later, Billy is here raging and calling people *****s and what not, no f*cking need for it! At all.

I just hope the Broner-Burns fight happens sooner rather than later, so some of you lot can get a reality check and come crashing down to earth. Ricky Burns is good, don't get me wrong, but not that good.

Regardless of what Billy Nelson is telling you, that is simply born from his support of the fighter he trains, which is understandable and totally normal.....it doesn't mean it's gonna happen though.
Many folk have waited a long time for ricky to come crashing down to earth and there STILL waiting! and they will be waiting a good while yet.
I'd like him to beat Broner then move up to fight Garcia,now that would be a great fight he's much more dangerous than Broner imo
billy nelson is offline  Top
Sponsored Links