Old 11-24-2012, 11:29 PM   #99
BlackBrenny
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Broner vs Burns PUBLIC POLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
I don't doubt that, I appreciate that. Lots of people have doubted Ricky in fights, they saw him as a bit of a blind spot, no doubt about it he has improved and he hits harder. But just because people will say Broner beats Burns, doesn't mean they are doubting Ricky again.

People are just using their heads Bill when calling fights, people who predict fights don't get swayed either way when calling it. You look at both and then you analyze, if you predict leaning towards one fighter because you like the fighter, then prepare to come crashing down to earth. Just because you like one fighter, it doesn't mean they are going to win, people need to wake up and realize this. Plenty of fighters I like lose, and most of the time I call it correctly, even fighters I like, I have called them to lose fights if I think they are going to lose, its not about who you like, its about who you think wins. I like Ricky Burns, I don't think he is winning this Broner fight.

And if you predict fights on the back of your love for one of the fighters, you are gonna be made to look a fool after a while.

Craney, he is open to a long range jab, he has been outjabbed, he had been outworked, he has also improved a lot, but what is your obsession with hammering home the point that you think Broner beats Burns? To pick a fight with Billy? lol we get it, and it's a valid POV, but realise that Broner is not invincible
BlackBrenny is offline  Top