View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 05:55 PM   #61
Totalpac
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: alex leapai. the southern hemespheres first heavyweight world champ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'LIONHEART' View Post
Hey guys been a very long time since posting....but I can see everyone is well lol....Alex's next fight will be in China on the 21/12/12 not only his return but to get that confidence on his hand since his operation,he's in full flight learning new things with a new style of fighting & conditioning like their's no tomorrow.....the pass is the pass lessons were taken & learned from & we're back track.

I take my hat off to all fighters in all contact sports for stepping in the ring having a taste of it & I sure how take my hat off to my brother to be where he is today who did time @ Maximum prison & fought his biggest battle drugs & alcohol....to be where he is today 100% clean & sober & chasing a shot at the World Heavyweight title.

Next year will be a big year for team LIONHEART & will post up info when time comes but for now next months fight is priority no.1

My last post for a while,this is what you get when you have 3 kids & 1 on the way with the missus working nights .....so wishing you guys a early Merry X-Mas & a Happy New Year....stay safe during the holidays everyone & God Bless
Awesome to hear Alex is straight back and out into the international scene. Wish him the best for the Dec fight and for 2013.
Totalpac is offline  Top
Sponsored Links