View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #63
one in a million
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: alex leapai. the southern hemespheres first heavyweight world champ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'LIONHEART' View Post
Hey guys been a very long time since posting....but I can see everyone is well lol....Alex's next fight will be in China on the 21/12/12 not only his return but to get that confidence on his hand since his operation,he's in full flight learning new things with a new style of fighting & conditioning like their's no tomorrow.....the pass is the pass lessons were taken & learned from & we're back track.

I take my hat off to all fighters in all contact sports for stepping in the ring having a taste of it & I sure how take my hat off to my brother to be where he is today who did time @ Maximum prison & fought his biggest battle drugs & alcohol....to be where he is today 100% clean & sober & chasing a shot at the World Heavyweight title.

Next year will be a big year for team LIONHEART & will post up info when time comes but for now next months fight is priority no.1

My last post for a while,this is what you get when you have 3 kids & 1 on the way with the missus working nights .....so wishing you guys a early Merry X-Mas & a Happy New Year....stay safe during the holidays everyone & God Bless
Right back at ya...GBless and All the Best in China
one in a million is offline  Top