View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 05:27 AM   #69
zelky
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Good article that pretty much sums up Danny Green...Not our best...But he has "HE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
"TheZelky"...I see...you are referencing the YouTube page you created in an attempt to defame and slander me...that's called cyber bullying isn't it?

Are you referencing it because you have a guilty conscience? Of you just want to confirm how stupid you are for everyone?

That was the page you used to do stuff you didn't have the balls to do in your own name...like upload videos you had created to criticize Anthony Mundine as he was no longer your hero.

But you didn't have the balls to do it in your own name...tried to use my name. You then shat yourself and closed the page down when you were warned in advanced of the threat of being made responsible for your actions in a court of law.

There is really no need...most everyone here has now seen for themselves ad nauseam the true level that your intellect resides at.

How much did you spend improving the audio quality of the interview you did with Choc at his cafe that day? I recall you told me $800.

You hysterical little lying girl you...
zelky is offline  Top