View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 01:25 PM   #22
Beezy
2 Eazzy
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Is anyone aware that Robert is Floyd's Mandatory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tliang1000 View Post

Yeah, I was pretty impressed with Rob last saturday and was against in seeing a fight with Floyd but now i think is good enough.

Rob was a massive LW and has been showing up to fight around 150lbs and his words fell on deaf ears about him being bigger than Floyd. I actually didn't think he would outmuscle Berto and was shocked to see that he even knock down Berto twice.
I have always thought that Robert is a good fighter though.
Yeah I was always high on Robert.. i rank him number 11 or 12 p4p... and really he could be argued as top ten.... everything he is doing defines p4p.. jumping weight classes and stuff.. but 11 or 12 makes sense to me.... he has great skills.. can work the outside, use his jab.. and clearly last night fight on the inside, and fight grudge matches.. plus he can just go to war with someone like the Aydin fight.. so he has the goods when it comes to skills.. he just lacks the speed and power like Pac, Mayweather or Berto has.. but it's clear he is strong enough to KO WW's.... so what he loses in athleticism, he makes up with smarts and skills.. he's a good fighter... good enough to face Mayweather.. I doubt it.. rather see him vs Bradley tbh..
Beezy is offline  Top