tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 100000
Default Re: Robert Guererro is the Mexican version of Bernard Hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consu View Post
''Ruff house style fighter.. pure inside brawler.. B-Hop... dirty''

People don't know shit. I guess many saw Guerrero fighting first time last weekend? This is getting ridilicious. I mean I'm not a big fan of Robert Guerrero but attention he got after fight is screwing the truth. He is not a
crazy brawler that people makes him to be. NO. It is not like he loves to brawl
and its everything that he is capable of. Give him Rios and I promise he will box, box and box and do everything to avoid brawl with Rios. Last weekend was just fight plan to beat Berto. And he was succesful. He is a masterful tactician. Have you seen his fight against Katsidis? Katsidis only way to fight is make it to be a brawl. Guerrero gave Katsidis beating of his life with pure boxing skills. He didn't go inside cause he knew that it is Katsidis strength. Berto was fast and powerful puncher. Guerrero can't (and didn't) fight him from long distance cause he knew it's Berto's way to success. He took Berto out of his game just like he did against Katsidis. Different styles, different fights. Guerrero knows how to get the job done. Such a genius fighter if you ask me.
+1 Well said.
tliang1000 is offline  Top