View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 07:47 PM   #122
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Broner vs Burns PUBLIC POLL

Broner is a ****, but he can box, and thats all that matters.

Being a ****head, aint got nout with predicting a fight, if you won a fight being a nice guy, Ricky Burns would win everytime, very humble, down to earth, Scottish lad.

But the truth is, it don't work like that, while Burns is vastly improved and a decent boxer himself, Broner is on another level.

Burns has got to hit Broner to win a fight in the US.....and when I look at it with my boxing brain, I just dont see Ricky hitting Broner at all, he is just to advanced defensively, and he can turn defence into attack perfectly, and very quickly. Burns will be hitting the guard, shoulder roll and thin air, and Broner will counter time and time again. De Marco is a good fighter himself, and he made him look useless.

I just think he will give Ricky the run around, Ricky will go into a shell after a few rounds, and will look like a man on the train tracks staring at the on coming trains headlights, not knowing what to do, or where to turn. A bit like Mosley, once Floyd figured him out and adjusted.

I think Burns can do better than De Marco, if he gives it 100% concentration, but I'm predicting Broner easy work once again, unfortunately for Bill.

Broner will make Ricky look like:

http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/blogs-pro...tmp=1351826532

EXCELLENTTTTTT
craney91 is offline  Top