View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 08:00 AM   #22
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

vCash: 664
Default Re: Anyone believe Glengoffe is gonna do Groves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
Been thinking about it for the last few days, and after seeing how ****y, arrogant and deluded Groves has been in recent weeks, (even taking the piss out of his main man Booth) Some people said he was prating about, but Booth wasn't laughing along.....Groves looked like a punk who had just gotten up from bed in that PC.

I feel a Carl Thompson-David Haye, Corrie Sanders-Wladimir Klitschko all over again here.

Groves will be unprepared and ****y, throw loads of flash, gas early, get tagged by a trademark Glen Johnson right, Johnson will throw punches in bunches, Groves will be out on his feet against the ropes, ref steps in and stops the fight....with everyone saying Johnson rolled back the years.

It might not get that far, and Groves will take the 1st shot and go to sleep......

I just don't think Johnson should be underestimated....regardless of his obvious decline in the last couple of fights.

He comes to fight, always, just ask Frochy who won a MD...and if Groves goes into the fight like he did in that PC, I can see Johnson humbling and exposing his ass.

Groves will bemoan a poor training camp, underestimated his opponent,

Booth will say its the lesson he needed to learn, will make him a better fighter etc etc.

I can see it.

But can you?

(....I hope I haven't cursed it, with this prediction...)
My sensors detect your trademark lazy use of the word "exposed" or "exposing" so did not read
icemax is offline  Top