Old 11-28-2012, 11:16 AM   #55
boranbkk
"ไม่ได้โม้นะ"
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: The Official Bangkok Fight Card Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaca you View Post
Good line up on the birthday card boran, lots of belts on the line. No, I still cant find a full fight card for Khem vs Yod either but it doesnt really need one that headliner is enough to get attention.

How is Penek and Sam A gonna fight on the same night, at the same stadium, in the same weightclass (featherweight) and not be matched against one another? I guess thats my only complaint of this card...

I will be hoping for a Somrak victory.

Ps. Still havent watched the Thai fight card yet hoping to watch it later today.
That's agood point about Sam A and Penek, I didn't think about that, but after all the cancellations your right....how is that not happeneing on this card?

Even though I'm a Somrak fan I've always had a soft spot for Jomhod, he came to fight in Europe in my early days. (He demolished one of my trainers with leg kicks and punches inside 3 rounds!). Even though it's an intersting ATG matchup albiet well over a decade past when it would've been dynamite, it's a better match up than Somrak's last bout. The difference is though that Jomhod is looking every bit his ring age as he never really stopped fighting since his heyday, he looks really really old and gaunt for his true age, way too meny battles. By comparison somluck still looks pretty good, all that partying must have paid off!

Don't get too excited about the Thai fight card, all unfortunate mismatches, but I still enjoyed it. Sudsakorn's elbow was a peach and watching Iquezang hilarous. Next months finals are gonna be pretty predictable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
Yodsanklai in Pattaya a month before I get there ****s sake.
I now what you mean, but if one thing's certain about Thailand, there's always another great card to watch!
boranbkk is offline  Top