View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 06:16 PM   #51
Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 400
Default Re: ALEX LEAPAI!! GETS A WBO PATHWAY TO a TITLE SHOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
douglas was given no chance. the comparison is accurate.

ive got no friends here. you can all get ****ed....

ive never been humble on this forum, why the **** should i start now?

when alex was starting out i started threads and you all laughed. welliver came along and got exposed...like i said he would. demori is 1 proper fight away from being exposed...im all over his case...

now alex is getting the qudos he deserves, im starting threadson it and explaining why and how its happening. why the **** would i change tack just because you dickheads, that are obviously no judge of a good boxer, start whinging when im beginning to be proven right, as usual?

theres 100 posters on this aussie forum. in the scheme of things it means **** all in $$ or the wider public perception of a fighter. alex next fight is in china....how many chinese read this forum? how many more fights in china will he have there, you'll have to wait and find out.

but while he is climbing inexorably towards a world title, i'll be backing him all the way, and if you cunts dont like it, get ****ed, or dont read it!

Douglas was actually lined up for a shot at a champion, Alex isn't and hasn't been even mentioned as an opponent for Wlad or any other big name for that matter apart from a match in China.

Thanks mate, I didn't need to hear your ESB life story now, are you that inept at having any form of debate?
Leftsmash is offline  Top