Old 11-28-2012, 11:05 PM   #57
yaca you
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: The Official Bangkok Fight Card Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by boranbkk View Post
That's agood point about Sam A and Penek, I didn't think about that, but after all the cancellations your right....how is that not happeneing on this card?

Even though I'm a Somrak fan I've always had a soft spot for Jomhod, he came to fight in Europe in my early days. (He demolished one of my trainers with leg kicks and punches inside 3 rounds!). Even though it's an intersting ATG matchup albiet well over a decade past when it would've been dynamite, it's a better match up than Somrak's last bout. The difference is though that Jomhod is looking every bit his ring age as he never really stopped fighting since his heyday, he looks really really old and gaunt for his true age, way too meny battles. By comparison somluck still looks pretty good, all that partying must have paid off!

Don't get too excited about the Thai fight card, all unfortunate mismatches, but I still enjoyed it. Sudsakorn's elbow was a peach and watching Iquezang hilarous. Next months finals are gonna be pretty predictable.
It turns out excessive drinking and gambling is the secret to longevity.... if your Somrak.

Your right about all the mismatches in the Thai Fight promotions, it really is the exception when they are matched up tough(as some of them were a couple cards ago). I look at the promotion as mostly a showcase for the Thai fighters.
yaca you is offline  Top