Old 11-29-2012, 02:30 AM   #21
crash
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Bulli Blaster one year on

Quote:
Originally Posted by argy-bargy View Post
Heartwarming article. But lets not forget the fact that Shannon Taylor was and most likely still is an A-grade f**kwit. Ive only lived in the Gong for a few years and Ive already met two blokes who have been king hit by shannon when he was in the prime of his career. What a champion.

One of these guys who was king hit actually reminisced an amusing anecdote to me about how he, and a friend of his, went to watch shannon fight after he was assaulted by him. They travelled to the famous Beaton Park Snake Pit, hoping to see Shannon get KO'd. Turned out Shannon was way too good that day, getting an early KO over his opponent. When the KO happenend my mate lamented with a rather loud sigh of "F**K It", and this guy sitting next to him seemed to size him up, asking if he "Wasnt a fan of Shannon?". My mate said no he wasnt, telling him about how he got king hit by him at the Big Day Out. Turns out the other guy had also been punched out by Shannon at the pub, and was also there hoping to see Shannon lose haha.

There was propbably 20 people Shannon had assaulted there, all hoping to see him fall lol. Good way to sell some tickets though.
that is kind of funny.
crash is offline  Top