View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 03:36 PM   #148
dempsey1234
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Old school training routines seem to be the simplest and most effective!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecho26 View Post
Funny.Now you are saying how ariza knows what he is saying and he is the man,and few pages back you riped him into shreds.Sure.
Ariza is a POS, FYI, that was a quote from another thread. The only thing I agreed with was that a 39yr old needs that extra push to get him ready. The rest of that quote was a guy loving on Ariza.
I am glad you carefully read my posts. This is my opinion, your opinion might be totally opposite of mine, I respect that.
The title of this thread is: Old school training routines seem to be the simplest and most effective!" that is a statement, not a fact, if you want to you can voice your opinion based on that statement. I have no problem going back and forth on this. There seems to be almost 2500 hits on this thread, so people are interested in the topic, but then yappers come on yapping away like little dogs yapping away just making noises.
Some people unlike some are trying to find some information they could use. The yappers nitpick, like this response, "Funny.Now you are saying how ariza knows what he is saying and he is the man,and few pages back you riped him into shreds.Sure.". Also, I fully agree with this thread. None of the yappers offer anything but trying to **** people off. So **** away.
dempsey1234 is offline  Top