Re: Which fighter would have the best chance of beating Floyd right now?
1. Canelo (mainly due to his size and also he is unexposed, we dont know how good he is yet)
2. Pacquaio (still a quality fighter despite probably being on decline)
3. Matthyese (if he could pressure Floyd, has more power than Guerrero and good chin, weight could be an issue though)
4. Guerrero (pressure fighter, could potentially try to put Floyd out of his rhythm back him to the ropes)
5. Brook/Alexander (speedy, youngish) and Bradley (awkward style)