Old 11-30-2012, 08:39 PM   #30
MexicanMuscle
Mexican Powerhouse
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Canelo Wants Cotto In May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post
are you mexican? because i actually LIVE in mexico and MEXICANS could care less about canelo.

who gives a shit if ortiz was his announced oppponent? and exactly what do you mean that he COULD DO THE WEIGHT JUMP AT ANY TIME? had victor ever fought at 154 before or not? you know, like hatton and josesito. tow guys who had never fought at 154 before.

yeah. thats what i thought. and the way victor lost to the 140-pounder just shows how canelo was cherry-picking after pbf beat him up(ortiz).

and to be perfectly clear, mosely, cintron, josesito and gomez all fought their fights prior to canelo under the 154 weight limit. all four WBC title defenses. and canelo saying he wanted to fight sergio is entirely different than "calling him out" as you said. he might as well said that he "wanted" to fight wlad for all anyone cares. and the fight not appealing to fans? but josesitio would? gomez? mosely coming off two welterweight losses? cintron losing to molina and jumping out of a ring?

i would use language like "dumbass," "**** off," and
"dicks" along with childish emoticons but that would lower myself to your level which is something i choose not to do as i graduated high school many years ago.

lara and vanes not worthy of canelos time but cintron, mosely, gomez and josesitio are?

do even understand how dumb you look right now? actually, youre so clueless you probably dont even realize it.

That's why he sells out arenas anywhere in Mexico, and his TV ratings are ****ing huge. He has even garnered higher ratings than the Mexican National team in a couple of fights. He is Mexico's biggest draw, at the moment, and will be the next PPV Megastar.

No digas pendejadas.
MexicanMuscle is offline  Top