View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 02:41 AM   #30
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs Corrie Sanders- THE FACTS

Vlad did not even spar for the Sanders fight, much less with a south paw. He was cold when he entered the ring. Sanders was in the best shape of his life, had been preparing to fight Nicolai Valouev. I warned a member of team Klitschko, they had never even seen Corrie fight. Lewis had avoided Corrie for years. I also wrote on boxing.de, warned Klaus Peter Kohl, and predicted Vlad possibly losing this fight on this forum "before" that fight ever happened. After the fight Corrie refused to fight Vlad in a rematch. Vlad would have knocked Corrie out in a rematch, later Vitali stopped Corrie. Vlad has "never" been knocked out period, he has been TKO'd, unlike Lewis who was TKO'd by McCall and then knockout out, yes a KO by Rahman! The extreme hate for Vitali and Vladimir Klitschko still continues to this day. Gee, I wonder why? Vitali has more knockouts than any heavyweight in boxing history and Vlad in in the top as well................

Vlad has just stopped McCline when McCline was on the top of his game, a fight with the unknown Sanders was a huge let down, later Klitschkos left Kohl....................
Farmboxer is offline  Top