Old 12-01-2012, 02:38 PM   #49
ArseBandit
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1635
Default Re: The odds for Price vs Fury have now shortened with bookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFT96 View Post

Some fantastic overreactions in this thread!! First off, what's the point in the OP? Bookies in changing odds shocker.

I enjoyed the Price looked 'dreadful' quote. He got caught by a few punches, automatically meaning he will be KO'd by Chisora. The best was Fury now KO'ing him in 2 rounds though. Yes because Fury really fights in a similar vein to Skelton doesn't he?

If Price is going to lose, it will be to a high quality pressure fighter or someone like a Klitscko who is far more advanced in their career than him. So that discounts both Fury & Chisora then, unless you're overwhelmed by bias or just not that clued up on boxing. But I have to say, I've enjoyed the hysterics and overreaction.
Skelton is 45 years old.

What are you basing nobody beats Price but a pressure fighter on, hes really demonstrated that by taking out Harrisson and ***ton. Two elite fighters right there. Chisora beats Price imo.

Your overwhelmed by bias mate, Price has done nothing to assume he is unbeatable by anyone but a Klit, both Fury and Chisora are way more proven atm. If they beat hium you'll be changing your tune to how Price was unproven and overrated.

Fact is is if he was elite a 45yo Skelton shouldn't have troubled him atall, not that he did much, but he still did a little. A good win but Skelton is ancient and massively shot. Ten years ago that would probably have been a very different fight.
ArseBandit is offline  Top